1. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you
find it. And like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
2. Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
3. I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful,
not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
4. Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
5. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with
improving your other innovations.
6. If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to
be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.
7. We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and everyone should be really excellent. Because this is our
life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be
damn good. It better be worth it..